10 reasons to join Orca Capital
Our offices are located in the north of Munich and as such in the region with the highest economic growth in Germany, nestled between Augsburg, Regensburg, Ingolstadt and Munich.
It does not matter which problem or request arises in the office, our Feel Good Manager is a genuine all-rounder and knows all the tricks to make your day at work so nice that you will not even want to go home anymore.
Work-life balance is of particular importance to us. Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm is the town with the best quality of life in the world (United Nations LivComAward) and has been commanded on several occasions for its exemplary environmental management. Nestled at the heart of Holledau (also known as the Bavarian Tuscany), Pfaffenhofen enjoys very high levels of recreational value. Whether it is sport activities, gastronomy or cultural events, you will want for nothing here.
You can literally work out on our doorstep. Within minutes, the city is behind you and you can indulge in your hobby in the middle of hop gardens. Or you can also enjoy all the possibilities offered by the fitness studio located on the ground floor of our office building. We are very keen on the well-being our TEAM!
Those who come to work by car will find parking spaces right by the door. Those who prefer the train will only have to walk a few minutes to get to work. Those who want to get a taste of city life need only travel 20 to 30 minutes from Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm to be at the heart of Munich or Ingolstadt.
Individual workspaces at Orca Capital offer each employee the opportunity to feel personally comfortable in his/her own workspace and leave nothing to be desired.
Whether it is season tickets for the FC Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena, Christmas parties, company outings, Oktoberfest visits, ski trips or “just” the sausage breakfasts on Fridays: it is never boring at Orca Capital and the foundation of good TEAMwork is a close TEAM.
Thanks to the acknowledged and certified further education, seminars and training available at Orca Capital, you are always up-to-date and able to discover new areas of interests!
Whether it is coffee, water, sodas, fruits, candy, sausages (Fridays ;D) or dog petting – the selection is virtually unlimited and always ready.
We very much enjoy a flat hierarchy and a short decision-making process. And this means work is not only more exciting for you but also easier. New ideas, suggestions for trading strategies – any kind of suggestions for improvement can be addressed and discussed directly, and put into practice.
We care about the next generation as well as the emerging hidden talents as well as the general education / training in matters of stock market. For this reason, we cooperate and support the club Finance Network. www.financenetwork.de
We live and breathe stock exchange – you too?
For this, we need and look for “brains” like you who can achieve fulfillment with us.
Working at Orca Capital means being interested in challenging, analyzing, structuring social, political and economic developments in order to then develop and design trading strategies for Orca Capital as a TEAM (as you can see: TEAM is very important to us).
We practice what we do.
Success needs space. That is why we have flat hierarchies, flexibility, an awesome TEAM and everything needed to make work as pleasant as possible. Our day-to-day work routine is challenging, exciting and varied. We are continuously looking for motivated employees to join our TEAM (m/f/other). Whether you are a stock exchange professional or someone looking for a lateral move, if you share our passion for stock exchange, then we should get in touch. If you too want to live and breathe stock exchange, then contact us either by E-Mail or by phone. We look forward to YOU!
Trader (m/f) securities trading (stocks, options, futures, bonds)
- After thorough on-the-job training, independent trading on national and international stock exchanges
- Market monitoring and analysis for the implementation of short-term oriented trading strategies
- You have a burning passion for the stock exchange? You are fascinated by capital markets? Stock exchange is your thing?
- Exceptionally high levels of interest in capital markets
- Good head for figures and good English skills, and the ability to work in new IT environments complete your profile
- Quick thinking, reactivity, personal initiative as well as analytical and strategic thinking make you stand out
- Communication skills within the Team are part of your everyday work life
- Resilience as well as a high degree of intellectual flexibility and personal commitment come naturally to you
- Money never sleeps – and as such flexible working hours are obvious to you
- Discipline, creativity and the ability to find alternative solutions
- You are highly familiar with common office programs and know how to use them