Data Privacy Statement
Section 1 information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below you will find information about how your personal data is processed when using our website. Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, e.g. the name, address, email addresses, user behavior. Thus we would like to inform you about our processing procedures and also fulfill our statutory obligations, in particular those arising from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The data controller in accordance with Art. 4 (7) GDPR is Orca Capital GmbH, Sperling 2, 85276 Pfaffenhofen/Ilm, email@example.com (see our legal notices).
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you provide us with (your email address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us so that your questions can be answered. We will delete any data produced in this connection, if the inquiry can be allocated to a contract, after the periods allowed for the contract term, otherwise after storage is no longer necessary or we restrict processing, if legal retention requirements still apply.
(4) In the event that we make use of commissioned service providers for the purpose of providing specific functions for our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always choose these service providers with care and monitor and inform you in detail below about the action taken. At the same time we also state the stipulated criteria for the period of storage.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to the personal data concerning you, you have the following rights in respect of the data controller:
- Right to obtain information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing of data,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to raise complaints with the data protection supervisory authorities with regard to how we process your personal data.
Section 3 Processing personal data when visiting our website
When you use our website to obtain information, in other words you just view it without registering and without providing us with other information, we process the personal data that your browser sends to our server. For technical reasons, the data described below is needed for us to show you our website and ensure stability and security and we therefore need to process it. This processing is lawful under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR:
- IP address
- The date and time of your inquiry
- Difference in time between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- The page previously visited
- Operating system
- Language and version of browser software.
Section 4 Processing of data from your terminals (“cookies”)
(1) When you use our website, in addition to the data specified above we use technical aids for various functions, in particular cookies that can be stored on your device. When you access our website and at any date in the future, you can choose whether you wish to permit cookies to be set in general or whether you wish to select individual additional functions. You can make changes in your browser settings or via our consent manager. Below we will first describe the technical aspects of cookies (2), then we will look in greater detail at your individual selection options by describing the cookies that are technically necessary (3) and the cookies that you are free to select or deactivate (4).
(2) Cookies are text files or information in a database that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you use so that the place that sets the cookie can be sent certain information. Cookies are not able to execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer but their primary role is to make the internet service faster and more user friendly. This website uses the following types of cookies and below we will describe in greater detail how they function and their legal basis.
• Transient cookies: These sorts of cookies, in particular session cookies, are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser or logs out. You are given what is called a session ID. This allows the various inquiries you access via your browser at a single session to be assigned and your computer can recognize when you return to our website.
• Persistent cookies: These sorts of cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period and different durations can be defined depending on the cookie. You can see at any time in your browser settings what cookies are set and how long they remain valid and you can also delete cookies manually.
(3) Essential cookies for technically necessary functions to display the website: The technical structure of the website requires us to deploy technical features, in particular cookies. Our website cannot be displayed (completely and correctly) without these technical features or support functions would not be possible. These are always transient cookies, which are deleted after the end of your visit to the website or, at the latest, when you close your browser. You cannot deactivate these cookies, if you wish to use our website. The individual cookies can be seen in the consent manager. This processing is lawful under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR 15.
(4) Optional cookies if you give permission: We only set various cookies after you have given your consent, which you can select using the cookie consent tool the first time you visit our website. The functions are only activated if you have given your permission. They can serve, among other things, to allow us to analyze and improve your visits to our website, make operation easier for you with different browsers or devices, to recognize you next time you visit the website or display advertising (if applicable, also to tailor advertising to your interests, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements or to show advertising aligned to your interests). This processing is lawful under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the permissibility of processing up to the point of withdrawal.